Monday, December 27, 2010

LETTER OF APPLICATION

 
 
 
 
LETTER OF APPLICATION
Introduction
With reference to your advertisement published in …………..of ………….for the post of …………….. I offer myself as a candidate for the same.
In response to your ad. Published in today’s _________for the recruitment of management trainees, I offer myself as an applicant for the same.
Learnt from your ad: __________dated____________application for ____________I apply for the same.
As per your ad. appeared in ____________dated___________you have invited application for ____________. I apply for the same.
Body
`I am currently studying in…………..
Freelance photographer
Competent in the use of computer
I have to my credit won prizes, certificates awards….
Friendly, easy going person and get along with everybody
Have flair for writing.
Am a theatric enthusiast and have participated in several inter-college competition.
Am innovative , mature , confident , broadminded individual with good people skill.
.Dashing, energetic young man having a flair for…..
Worked in the capacity of …. Firm for a period of … years. Am a young man of …. Years and possess sound health and good physique.
Have a pleasing personality and belong to a respectable family of Delhi.
Have fluency in and command over English…
I have great aptitude and flair for writing
I am energetic you…. Possessing all the requisite qualification for the post under reference
I believe in being financially independent, hence I need the job
My desire and ambition to rise higher in life has prompted me to seek a job in your prestigious company
I understand that pleasing disposition and patience to deal with people are the most important requirement for a _________
I am well versed in accounting and book keeping
I am confident. I can pick up more knowledge as I go along
Conclusion
If this application is worth pursuing. I shall be available for the interview at any time convenient to you. A brief notice, however will be appreciated
If my application is considered worth pursuing I can come for an interview on any day and time convenient to you. I may further add that if I am appointed. I shall be able t join my duties immediately.
Hope to have a favourable reply. If given a chance, I would e anything untried to satisfy your aspirations.
I feel I suit all your requirements, academically and other wise.
If given a chance I will spare no pains in the discharge of my duties to your satisfaction.
Promised to do my best if selected.
If I get a chance to serve you, I assure you that it shall always be my endeavor to merit your confidence by my conscientious devotion to duties.
If given a chance, I will work to the best satisfaction of my seniors.
I hope you would consider me favourably for this position. If selected I will not be found wanting in any respect. I look forward to working with you
http://turkiya.blog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance Classes